Monday, November 16, 2009

Quentin Tarantino's top 20 movies since 1992

Here Quentin Tarantino lists his Top 20 movies since he became a director. I'm not endorsing the list, but I think it's interesting (I might want to see a few of these, like The Host). With the exception of Dogville, the ones I have seen are mediocre (I've seen only those marked with asterisks).



Battle Royale
Anything Else
Audition
The Blade
Boogie Nights
Dazed & Confused
Dogville*
Fight Club*
Fridays
The Host
The Insider
Joint Security Area
Lost In Translation*
The Matrix*
Memories of Murder
Police Story 3?
Shaun of the Dead
Speed*
Team America
Unbreakable*


"M. Night Shamalamadingdong". Hrm.

BTW, I genuinely liked Inglourious Basterds. I think it's his best since Pulp Fiction (in fact the only other I've really found memorable).

No comments:

Post a Comment